Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's Labor Day Weekend, Already?

Wow, here we are, post Hurricane Irene, feeling blessed that we have not suffered much damage at all.  Just a little water in the basement and the inconvenience of being without power for one day.  We are truly fortunate to be able to enjoy this Labor Day Weekend in a relaxed and contemplative mood, gearing up for school to start this Thursday. Blogspot has changed its format, and I think I am getting more at ease with it, although all the Google/Youtube stuff was kind of a mess with the log-in id's changing. Oh well, live and learn!    Soon (hopefully!) I wll be posting photos of my next project, which has a little bit of a story to it. I'm looking forward to getting started. Until then, enjoy the last days of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment